The Town of Morinville is currently seeking a dynamic, experienced and service oriented individual to join our Guest Services Team within the Community Services department.
The Town of Morinville is currently seeking a Permanent Part-Time Client Services Representative (CSR) to join the Guest Services Team. Reporting to the Guest Services Coordinator, the CSR provides front-line service and administrative support as a member of the Community Services department within the Community & Infrastructure Services Division. This position will primarily work out of the Morinville Leisure Centre location; however, there may be times when the CSR will be required to work at alternate Morinville facilities.
Commitment to service excellence will be demonstrated through the delivery of a variety of administrative functions within established guidelines and policies. The incumbent will work with sensitive information and is required to maintain confidentiality while monitoring and coordinating a variety of office activities.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Answering telephones, responding to customer inquiries, assist with organizational documents when necessary, manage internal and external departmental correspondence and mail distribution.
- Process memberships, Enter individual bookings, program registrations and maintain data collected in the Parks & Recreation software program (Rec Desk) for user groups and members.
- Perform point-of-sale transactions and related financial duties.
- Promotion of Community Services programs, community facilities and in particular promote the Morinville Leisure Centre (MLC) and the Morinville Community Cultural Centre (MCCC).
- Report preparation support as requested.
- Accurate and timely data entry, record keeping, copying, filing, and other duties as assigned.
- Post secondary education in Office Administration or related field.
- A minimum of two years of client services support experience, preferably in a municipal government or public sector environment. (Equivalent combinations of education and experience may be considered).
- Exceptional customer service, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient skills in all Microsoft Office programs are required.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy along with a high level of initiative.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Experience with program and membership software is an asset.
Additional Job Information:
Salary Range: $25.59 -$30.56 per hour.
Position Type: Permanent Part-Time
Posted Date: May 25, 2022
Closing Date: May 27, 2022