The Town of Morinville is currently seeking dynamic, experienced and service oriented individuals to join our casual pool of Client Services Representatives.
Reporting to the Senior Client Services Representative, the Client Services Representative (CSR) provides front-line service and administrative support as a member of the Community Services Department in the Community & Protective Services Division. This position will work primarily out of the Morinville Community Recreation Facility location; however, there may be times when the CSR will work at alternate Morinville facilities as operationally required.
Commitment to service excellence will be demonstrated through the delivery of a variety of administrative functions within established guidelines and policies. The incumbent will work with sensitive information and maintain confidentiality while monitoring and coordinating a variety of office activities.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Answering telephones, responding to email and counter inquiries, assist with organizational documents when necessary, manage internal and external departmental correspondence and mail distribution.
- Enter individual bookings, program registrations and school bookings and maintain data collected in the Parks & Recreation/Rec Desk software program for all user groups. Perform point-of-sale transactions and related financial duties.
- Promotion of Community Services programs, community facilities and in particular promotes the Community Cultural Centre and Morinville Community Recreation Facility.
- Coordinate community sign bookings with Public Works.
- Report preparation support for the Manager and staff as requested.
- Accurate and timely data entry, record keeping, copying, filing, and other duties as assigned.
- The ideal candidate will possess post-secondary education in office administration supplemented by a minimum of two years of related experience, preferably in a municipal government or public sector environment. Equivalent combinations of education and experience may be considered.
- Exceptional customer service, organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient skills in all Microsoft Office programs.
- Experience with MS Dynamics GP software package is considered an asset.
- The successful candidate will be required to provide a Vulnerable Sector Criminal Record Check prior to commencement of employment.
Additional Job Information:
Salary Range: $25.09– $26.62 per hour. Hours of work for this position are irregular and will vary by assignment. Length of assignments may range from a few hours to longer terms. Some shifts may include box office coverage.
Posted Date: Feb 22, 2019
Closing Date: Mar 01, 2019