The Town of Morinville is currently seeking a dynamic, experienced and service oriented individuals to join our casual pool of Client Services Representatives.
Reporting to the Guest Services Coordinator, the Client Services Representative (CSR) provides front-line service and administrative support as a member of the Community Services department within the Community & Infrastructure Services Division. This position will primarily work out of the Morinville Leisure Centre location; however, there may be times when the CSR will work at alternate Morinville facilities as required.
Commitment to service excellence will be demonstrated through the delivery of a variety of administrative functions within established guidelines and policies. The incumbent will work with sensitive information and maintain confidentiality while monitoring and coordinating a variety of office activities.
Compensation/Hours of Work: Starting rate of $25.59/per hour. Shifts can start as early as 5:45AM and evening shifts end as late as 11PM. Midday availability (11am-7pm) is required. Hours of work for this position are irregular and will vary by assignment. Length of assignments may range from a few hours to longer terms.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Answering telephones, responding to email and counter inquiries, assist with organizational documents when necessary, manage internal and external departmental correspondence and mail distribution.
- Enter individual bookings, program registrations and maintain data collected in the Parks & Recreation (Rec Desk) software program for user groups and members.
- Perform point-of-sale transactions and related financial duties.
- Promotion of Community Services programs, community facilities and in particular promotes the Morinville Leisure Centre and the Morinville Community Cultural Centre.
- Report preparation support as requested.
- Accurate and timely data entry, record keeping, copying, filing, and other duties as assigned.
- Post secondary education in Office Administration or related field.
- A minimum of three years of client services support experience, preferably in a municipal government or public sector environment. (Equivalent combinations of education and experience may be considered).
- Exceptional customer service, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient skills in all Microsoft Office programs are required.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy along with a high level of initiative.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Experience with MS Dynamics GP software will be considered an asset.
Additional Job Information:
Salary Range: Starting rate of $25.59/per hour.
Position Type: Casual
Posted Date: June 30, 2022
Closing Date: Jul 13, 2022
Job ID: 202235-CSR