: (the minimum level of education necessary to adequately perform the duties).
- Preference will be given to a candidate with a CIP designation, or who is enrolled in courses offered through the Insurance Institute of Canada with the committed goal of obtaining CIP.
- Completion of a CRM designation would be considered an asset.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel.
- Experience in an office environment using computerized information systems.
- Minimum 2 years claims adjusting experience or equivalent;
- Experience in aligned industries will be considered;
- Analytical, decision making and resource management skills;
- Strong Business Planning and negotiation skills
- Flexibility and ability to problem solve;
- Strong communication skills, including listening, interviewing, negotiating, and must be able to flex style appropriate to audience
- Demonstrate organizational skills with the ability to manage conflicting priorities in an effective manner
- Proactive and positive approach to member service ensuring that all enquiries are effectively dealt with in a timely manner
- Strong interpersonal skills enabling an ability to effectively deal with conflict and difficult situations
- Strong commitment to the association goals and philosophy;
- An understanding of the concept of Reciprocal Insurance Exchanges and the unique Insured - Insurer client relationship they represent.
- Valid Alberta Driver’s License – Regular travel is required
- This position will be remote with regular travel within assigned territory.
Applicants please send Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com
We thank all applicants, but due to the high volume of responses expected, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.