The ideal candidate will possess a post-secondary education in Business Management, Public Administration, Land Use Planning and Development, or a relevant field of Engineering. The ideal candidate will also have Local Authority Administration Level I and Level II training and senior leadership experience. This includes:
- A demonstrated track record of senior management experience within a multi-dimensional service organization.
- A proven ability to provide leadership, and to adapt and integrate complex planning policy and program initiatives.
- A thorough understanding of the financial and budgeting process.
- An ability to work effectively with elected officials, community volunteers, boards and committees, industry partners, and public participation processes.
- An ability to work with staff and achieve positive outcomes.
- Proven experience in strategic planning, organizational development, and achieving results in building team relations.
- Working knowledge of the Alberta Municipal Government Act (MGA) is required.
- Operating knowledge of relevant technology.
A competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package is available. Specifics will be discussed in a personal interview.
Please visit http://md.bonnyville.ab.ca/jobs.aspx for a full job description.
All interested candidates are invited to submit their resume, in confidence to:
Reeve Greg Sawchuk
P.O. Bag 1010
Competition Closing Date: March 15, 2021