- first aid certification would be an asset
- education in Parks and Open Spaces related fields would be an asset
- must be 18 years of age
- related experience preferred
- experience operating parks equipment (tractors, mowers, chain saws, weed eaters, etc.) would be an asset
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- the ability to work flexible hours and weekends, as required, to accommodate deadlines
- able to provide a valid Class 5 Operators License
- ability to multi-task and prioritize workload efficiently
- ability to work with various groups of people both internally and externally
- must be fully immunized against COVID-19 and be willing to provide proof of immunization prior to start date
The incumbent must be of good health to work outdoors regardless of weather, and must have the ability to continuously use hand tools and lift heavy objects. The incumbent must wear safety equipment as appropriate to the performance of duties.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! To apply, please visit our website at: www.leduc.ca/careers
Competition closes at 10:00 pm (MT) on November 8, 2021. This competition may be used to fill future vacancies at the same or lower classification level. Due to the high volume of resumes received, we are not able to respond to individual phone calls. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.