- College Diploma or University Degree in a relevant discipline (Business, Engineering, GIS) from an accredited College or University, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Asset Management Certification and/or training from a recognized Institute or organization considered an asset.
- Certification in the field of information management systems (i.e. asset management systems, GIS, computerized maintenance management systems, or financial systems).
- Three (3) years of experience in developing and maintaining public infrastructure inventory databases.
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency with MS Office and ESRI application.
- Must be professional and reliable with proven interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills.
- A valid class 5 driver's license is required.
Salary: $71,384.82-$86,486.09 per year
All interested applicants are invited to submit their resume, in confidence to:
Municipal District of Bonnyville No. 87
Attn: Human Resources
Postal Bag 1010
Bonnyville, Alberta T9N 2J7
Fax: (780) 826-4524
Closing Date: Open until suitable candidate is found