The City of Camrose is seeking an energetic, highly motivated individual to fill the role of Asset Management Coordinator. This position will be responsible to develop and operationalize a corporate asset management strategy to improve asset management maturity across the organization.
HOURS OF WORK: Hours of work are typically 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
SALARY & BENEFITS: The City of Camrose offers competitive salary, attractive benefits, and a positive work environment. The starting salary for this position will be dependent upon the qualifications and experience of the successful candidate.
APPLICATIONS: Individuals interested in this position are invited to submit a cover letter and resume to the address below or in person by October 25, 2022 at 4:00 p.m. If applying by e-mail, please ensure job position is included in subject line. We appreciate and consider all applications; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
City of Camrose
Attention: General Manager, Infrastructure
Mailing Address: 5204 – 50 Avenue, Camrose, AB T4V 0S8
P: 780.672.4426 | F: 780.672.2469 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org | W: www.camrose.ca
Key Responsibilities Include:
FUNCTIONS/DUTIES (but not limited to):
- Develop, coordinate, and maintain the City’s asset management program.
- Provide leadership and effective communication for the roll out of corporate asset management solutions.
- Lead staff through the development and implementation of asset management processes such as policy, strategy, levels of service, risk management, investment prioritization, and lifecycle analysis.
- Analyze trends, operational information, employee input, corporate environmental objectives and the needs of the customer and provide strategic direction for Asset Management.
- Assist in selecting an Asset Management software, coordinating with departments on data needs and providing assistance / leadership for the asset management systems.
- Provide technical training on asset management best practices and use of asset management software.
- Act as a technical consultant by keeping current on latest developments and innovation in Asset Management.
- Provide information, recommendations and decisions in the form of reports and presentations.
- Relevant post-secondary education and professional designation,
- Minimum three (3) years of relevant Asset Management experience.
- Asset Management certification and/or training from a recognized Institute or organization is considered an asset.
- Thorough knowledge of asset management, performance measures, and financial management, as well as advanced understanding of municipal assets.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written.
- Valid Class 5 Alberta Motor Vehicle Operator’s License.
Additional Job Information:
Posted Date: Oct 11, 2022
Closing Date: Oct 25, 2022