Key Responsibilities Include:
Candidates should have:
• 5+ years supervisory experience in infrastructure / public works
• 5+ years’ experience in the direct daily supervision of staff and equipment in an infrastructure / public works operating environment.
• Candidate must have experience in; deploying the necessary resources required to perform various tasks such as road building, shoulder pulls, erosion control,
culvert installations, dust control, beaver control, bridge repairs, re-graveling and general maintenance of asphalt, gravel and cold mix roads.
• 5+ years’ experience in dealing with public and stakeholder concerns and complaints either in person or phone and providing written follow-up
• 3+ years’ experience in developing, monitoring and working within approved annual budgets and expenditure limits
• 5+ years’ experience in assessing road conditions along with monitoring and approving road use requests, agreements and overweight permits
• An intermediate level of understanding and able to use Microsoft office suite including word, excel, outlook, power point and other financial software
• Public Works Institute designation, C.E.T. designation are assets
A valid class 5 driver’s license and current driver’s abstract acceptable to the County are required for the above noted position.
A complete job description for the position is available at; the Woodlands County Municipal Office in Whitecourt, Fort Assiniboine Regional Municipal Office or by requesting online at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested parties may submit their applications to:
Director of Infrastructure Services
Box 60, # 1 Woodlands Lane
Whitecourt AB T7S 1N3
E-mail resume to email@example.com
Woodlands County thanks all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates invited for an interview will be contacted.
Name: Andre Bachand, Director of Infrastructure Services
Additional Job Information:
Salary Range: The remuneration for this position is $74,780 - $93,476 (based on experience and qualifications)
Posted Date: Dec 05, 2018
Closing Date: Dec 31, 2018