- High School Diploma required.
- Experience providing mentorship and supervision to staff.
- Farm and/or agriculture background/experience.
- Knowledge and experience in the operation of medium duty vehicles including sprayers and tractors.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Experience using heavy equipment required.
- Valid Alberta Pesticide Applicator’s License or the ability to obtain one.
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License. Upon hire, a current Driver’s Abstract and satisfactory driving record must be provided.
Interested candidates are invited to apply on our website at https://www.parklandcounty.com
Parkland County has a nepotism policy in effect which limits the consideration of employees’ relatives for employment. Please contact Human Resources for further information on this policy (including the definition of a relative under this policy).
For further information on our organization, please visit www.parklandcounty.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted. The personal information submitted pursuant to this advertisement is being collected under the authority of the Municipal Government Act and will be used for Parkland County employment opportunities only. The personal information that you provide may be made public, subject to the provisions of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.