- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Agriculture or other related Sciences discipline required
- 3 to 5 years of supervisory or management experience required
- Advanced computer skills with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and competence with geographical information systems required
- Knowledge in landscaping, planning, development, and Emergency Management is an asset
- Certified Agricultural Fieldman designation preferred
- Pesticide Applicator’s Certificate – Industrial, Agricultural/Landscape or ability to obtain is preferred
- Good communication and public relation skills
- Valid Class 5 Alberta Driver’s License required
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package, a variety of developmental opportunities, and the opportunity to make a real difference.
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
referencing Competition #AF-001
in the subject line. This competition will remain open until October 7, 2022, or until a suitable candidate is found.
The MD thanks all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.