- Post-secondary Designation in Human Resources Management or an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
- A minimum of five (5) years experience in Human Resources
- Demonstrated excellence in communication, interpersonal and leadership skills in a collaborative work environment
- Superior organizational and document management skills are essential
- We offer an attractive compensation package that includes a competitive salary, comprehensive benefit plan including health, dental, insurance, flexible spending account, and an employer-matched defined-benefit pension program. Special Areas is committed to an inclusive and supportive work environment, offering career development and training opportunities.
Additional information may be directed to Darcy Ferguson, Director of Finance & Administration at (403) 854-5600.
COMPETITION NO: 30012 CLOSING DATE: February 19, 2021
Please send a cover letter and resume quoting competition number:
Human Resources Services
Special Areas Board
Hanna, AB T0J 1P0
Fax (403) 854-5527
We thank all applicants; however, only those invited for an interview will be personally contacted.