The optimal candidate will possess the following required education, knowledge and skills:
- Organizational skills – a self-starter who can work independently and as part of an integrated team
- Detailed oriented, energetic, and self-motivated
- Strong work ethics
- Exceptional organization skills with the ability to adjust to changing work priorities
- Outgoing and effective team player who contributes to a positive work environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience & knowledge with MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in business or related discipline or applicable work experience and training.
- The role requires a person that can multitask and who can work independently, with high attention to detail
- High level of accuracy, when entering data
- Strong time management skills
- Able to work with minimal supervision, self-motivated and self-directed.
- Able to and enjoy working in a team environment including keeping others appropriately informed.
Candidates must submit, in confidence, a covering letter and resume detailing qualifications, work experience, and reference to Monica An, HR Analyst.
We thank all applicants in advance of their submissions, but only those chosen for an interview will be notified.