The Special Areas Board requires a Service Writer/Planner to work out of the Youngstown Service Center.
Key Responsibilities Include:
This position is a full-time, salaried position and will report to the Youngstown Service Center Supervisor. The position will:
• Provide daily delivery of administrative support for the Youngstown Service Center operations;
• Responsible for reconciliation of fleet fuel and oil;
• Develop queries and reports in support of management decision making;
• Aid and assist in the research and development of RFP’s for Capital Equipment Purchasing;
• Detail tracking of warranty and non-warranty repairs with emphasis on related down time for cost effectiveness;
• Monitor maintenance scheduling/inspections for shop equipment according to OH&S Regulation and Special Areas Policy.
QUALIFICATIONS – Mature, personable, safety conscious team player with excellent communication and writing skills. Possess exceptional organizational skills and exhibit composure in a high pace environment with customer service in mind. Must have a valid Driver’s license. Exceptional computer skills are required with proficiencies in Microsoft operations. Experience in this field plus Assetworks-FleetFocus work order systems will be given consideration although not required. For further information contact Shaune Kovitch, Acting Superintendent of Roads and Equipment at 403-779-3733.
COMPETITION NO.: 30172 CLOSING DATE: February 15, 2019
This is designated a safety sensitive position and mandatory pre-employment drug testing will be conducted on all newly hired employees.
Please send an application or resume quoting the competition number to:
Special Areas Board
Box 820, Hanna, AB T0J 1P0
Fax Number: (403) 854-5527
We thank all applicants; however only those invited for an interview will be personally contacted.
Additional Job Information:
Posted Date: Jan 24, 2019
Closing Date: Feb 15, 2019