- Lakeland College Business Administration Diploma with a major in Real Estate Appraisal and Assessment or the University of British Columbia (UBC) Diploma in Urban Land Economics (DULE), Assessment Specialization.
- Must hold a professional designation with the Accredited Municipal Assessors of Alberta (AMAA).
- Minimum of five (5) years of progressive assessment experience, preferably in a rural environment with a large residential component in the assessment base and an understanding of all types of assessment.
- Experience using the cost, sales comparison and income approaches to value.
- Knowledge of CAMAlot assessment software and proficiency with Microsoft Office and GIS software.
- Possession of a valid Alberta driver’s license and satisfactory driving record.
Rate of Pay: $83,170 - $103,960 per annum
Hours of Work: 7 hours/day; 35 hours/week
Competition Closing Date: Friday, August 24, 2018 at 4:30 p.m.
Benefits: Extensive benefits are offered including an option to join our Earned Day Off Program.
An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered and candidates with lesser qualifications may be considered at a lower classification level and salary.