- Post-secondary diploma in accounting, business or a related discipline or applicable work experience and training.
- 1+ years of accounting or accounts payable/receivable experience
- Experience with Great Plains software would be an asset
- High proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat is essential.
- Excellent written, oral, and listening communication skills, and exceptional organizational and planning skills.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Proficiency in data entry
- Personable and able to build and maintain professional relationships.
- Aptitude for dealing with members and suppliers.
- Strong time management skills.
- Able to work with minimal supervision, self-motivated, and self-directed.
- Manages multiple priorities in a fast-paced and changing environment while able to quickly analyze problems to reach a conclusion.
- Expects the highest quality performance from self and others.
- Able to and enjoy working in a team environment including keeping others appropriately informed.
The RMA is an equal opportunity employer. Any applicant that meets the qualifications above is encouraged to apply. Priority will be given to Canadian citizens and those already legally entitled to work in Canada.
To apply, please send a resume and cover Shannan McAuley, Finance & HR Analyst, at shannan@RMAlberta.com
by Friday, January 7, 2022.
We thank all applicants, but due to the high volume of responses expected, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.